TRAINING & EVENTS
Problem Solving 8D
8D is a Team Oriented Problem Solving methodology mainly used in manufacturing industry.
This one-day training takes delegates through each of the stages of 8D identifying some of the tools and techniques that are applicable to problem solving.
The approach involves 9 steps including the planning phase, they are:
- Develop an outline plan that determines the resource requirements
- Establish a team of people with knowledge of the product and process
- Define and describe the problem
- Develop an interim containment plan that stops the problem developing further
- Identify root cause
- Develop corrective actions to address root cause
- Implement and verify corrective actions
- Modify the management system – operational procedures, practices, training
- Recognise collective efforts and contributions
What you will gain
- An understanding of root cause analysis
- Identifying root cause – 5Why
- Understand how and when to develop corrective actions
- Be able to implementing corrective actions
- Improved management systems
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals and teams with responsibility for zero defect output
- Self-directed teams and team members with responsibility for the final product
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
COURSE PRICES AND BOOKING INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE