JOIN THE CENTRE
Please contact the Centre to discuss membership. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 01656 652063.
Upcoming Events visit the booking page for details.
TRAINING & EVENTS CALENDAR
The Wales Quality Centre offers its members a range of services:
- A preferential pricing policy- Reduced rate of up to 20%on all training and events
- An information and advisory service free to members, accessed by telephone or member visit
- An opportunity to participate in a varied calendar of member events each year free of charge
- A diagnostic service to help you facilitate change within your organisation
- Links, partnerships and best practice opportunities
- Business networking opportunities
- Training courses, workshops and in-company training
The cost of becoming a Wales Quality Centre Member is determined by the size of your organisation
|No. of Employees||Band||Rate||VAT 20%||TOTAL|
|1 – 25||A||£250||£50||£300|
|26 – 100||B||£445||£89||£534|
|101 – 300||C||£595||£119||£714|
|301 – 500||D||£795||£159||£954|
|501 – 1000||E||£995||£199||£1194|
|More than 1000||F||£1625||£325||£1950|
Please contact us to discuss membership. Contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01656 652063.
You can pay online – or we will invoice you at a later date.
If you would like to pay for membership now using a credit card please click below and enter the relevant amount. Thank you.
“Training courses at WQC are always well organised and delivered by subject matter experts with the relevant knowledge and skills to pass on to their students. Courses are enjoyable and informative.”
“Extremely useful and invaluable knowledge.”
“Gwasanaeth gywch. Excellent Service.”
“The staff are friendly, helpful and polite at all events and in dealing with queries”
“WQC does what it says on the tin.”
“Wales Quality Centre certainly live up to their name.”