TRAINING & EVENTS
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 45001:2018 Migration
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System Standard and is intended to replace OHSAS 18001. It is anticipated that organisations currently certified to OHSAS 18001 will need to migrate to ISO 45001 within three years of the new standard’s publication.
What you will gain
By the end of this 1-day workshop delegates will:
- Understand the development and concepts of the new ISO 45001 Standard
- Review the Standard’s structure and requirements
- Gain an appreciation of the challenges the new ISO 45001 Standard offers
- Discuss and share ideas how those challenges and new requirements can be met in a practical way
- Identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System
- Understand the migration process to the new Standard and start planning your migration to the new ISO 45001:2018 Standard
Delegates should be familiar with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and have some experience of Management Systems and Standards
A Wales Quality Centre certificate will be awarded to those who complete the course.
Members: £275 + VAT
Non-Members: £345 + VAT