TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor
What you will gain
IRCA accredited training
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out audits of management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management systems and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose content and relationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct and audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Report on the audit in a manner which adds value to the organisation
This auditor/lead auditor course is designed for anyone who wants to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001, using the auditing techniques described in ISO 19011. When you have successfully completed this course, you will have met the training requirements to apply for registration as an IRCA registered QMS Lead Auditor and be able to attend a conversion course to transfer your skills to another management system.
IRCA will be providing certificates for this training.
Contact us for details.
Members: £890 + VAT
Non-Members: £1095 + VAT