TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Foundation Training
The 31000 standard is a framework that helps you examine, control and continually improve an organisation’s Risk Management System (RMS). This training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of RMS based on ISO 31000 and will:
- Offer an overview of the purpose and requirements of a RMS based on the principles of ISO 31000
- Explain the Risk Management principles and benefits
- Demonstrate how organisations can integrate ISO 31000 with other standards
- Examine the purpose and the recording protocols of a risk management process
What you will gain
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 31000
- Explain of the purpose and requirements of a RMS
- Clarify the Risk Management principles and benefits
- Show how ISO 31000 integrates with other standards
Develop a framework that helps you examine, control and continually improve your Risk Management System (RMS)
Who should attend
Anyone requiring an overview and understanding of the standard and its requirements, managers, individuals involved in implementation.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
COURSE PRICES AND BOOKING INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE