TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Foundation
Business Continuity Foundation Training – Deploying an ISO22301-compliant Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), will allow your organisation to demonstrate to stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders) that your business is prepared for disruptive incidents that could otherwise affect you achieving organisational goals.
The aim of this Business Continuity Foundation Training course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 2233:2012.
What you will gain
This training course provides an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
ISO 22301:2012 specifies the requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The requirements for a BCMS can be employed by any organisation, whatever its size, type or location.
By the end of this Business Continuity Foundation Training, course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 22301:2012
- Describe the requirements of the ISO 22301:2012
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimising the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers and suppliers.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
Members: £260 + VAT
Non-Members: £325 + VAT