TRAINING & EVENTS
This one-day workshop is about the practical application of 5S principles.
- 5S is a tool implemented to standardise and maintain the processes of an organised, safe, clean and efficient workplace
- A 5S system can be effective at identifying and eliminating waste whilst increasing efficiency
- Typically used with a range of tools including Lean initiatives
- 5S systems will support Continuous Improvement and Workplace Organisation
- The 5S Principles can be used as part of a larger initiative or as a standalone tool to reduce waste, improve quality, promote safety and drive continuous improvement.
This 5S awareness training is suitable for anyone who is tasked with:
- implementing continuous improvement initiatives,
- processing improvement,
- reducing waste,
- improving quality in the organisation.
COURSE PRICES AND BOOKING INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE
Other Business Improvement Training
Six Sigma Yellow & Green Belt
Statistical Process Control
Taguchi Design of Experiments
Tailor Made Improvement Programme