TRAINING & EVENTS
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor EMS
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an environmental management system. The purpose of this training is to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on environmental management systems and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 14001, and explain the principles, process and selected techniques used for the assignment and management of environmental aspects and impacts, including the significance of these for EMS auditors
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
What you will gain
Designed for anyone who needs to develop the knowledge and skills needed to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an EMS based on ISO 14001.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
Contact us for details.
Members: £480 + VAT
Non-Members: £585 + VAT
This training can also be delivered in house, contact us for details.