TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training
This internal auditor training course is useful as an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The training provides the background and structure of ISO 27001 and the principles and practices of effective internal audits. The aim of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 27001:2013 as a tool for business improvement.
What you will gain
Delegates gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Provides an overview of the Structure and requirements of ISO 27001
- Provides a basic understanding of how to audit Systems
- Explains the difference between internal, external and third party auditing
- Demonstrates the essential steps and techniques required for system auditing, from planning through to audit follow up.
- Provides delegates with training allowing them to function immediately as members of a Systems audit team
- Delegates receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party internal audits
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
Members: £595 + VAT
Non-Members: £720 + VAT