TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
PFMEA and Control Plans (AS13004)
FMEA is an analytical methodology used to ensure that potential problems have been considered and addressed throughout the product and process development process APQP. FMEA is meant to be a “before the event action and not an “after the effect” exercise. The PFMEA should be initiated before tolling or manufacturing equipment is developed and purchased.
AS13004 was created to establish a common practice for effective process risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and prevention. It defines a methodology to mitigate risk using Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), and Control Plans. It is to be used by organizations throughout the life cycle of a product.
What you will gain
- Support attendees to meet industry requirements by developing competencies and action plans for implementation of best practice FMEA.
- Understand the importance of a strong design input to the Process FMEA, and a manufacturing engineering input to the Design FMEA.
- Practise the detailed steps to follow when conducting an end to end Design & Process FMEA analysis.
- Develop confidence in using the FMEA methodology to assess and prioritise risks in order to eliminate, reduce and control potential failures.
- Understand how FMEA links with other quality tools.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
The Waterton Centre, Waterton Estate, Waterton, Bridgend CF31 3WT
Tel : +44 (0) 1656 652 063
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Aerospace Related Training
APQP and PPAP
Measurement System Analysis
Process Control Methods
First Article Inspection