TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Management Systems Auditor Update
Are your Internal Auditors ready to audit against the New 2015 versions of the Standards? There are always changes taking place in management systems both technical and legal requirements and auditing practices. Keeping up with these changes is time consuming and difficult. This training is designed to cover the key stages of the audit process from Planning and Preparation to Conducting, Reporting and Follow up. During the training we will learn about different audit approaches and review best practice examples at all stages of the audit process.
- The Process / Systems approach when conducting internal audits
- Compliance is a key output of any audit and the internal audit process is a tool that can also identify opportunities for improvements
- learn how to audit for process effectiveness as well as compliance
At each stage of the audit process we will cover the following:
- Planning – How auditing can be used as a strategic tool to evaluate key areas of concern
- Preparation – How to prepare effectively for an audit using the Process / System Approach and the development of audit trails
- Conducting – We will address how audits should be carried out in a professional manner in order to:
– add value to the business
– motivate staff
– raise awareness and understanding, as well as confirming compliance
– identify opportunities for improvements
- Reporting – Ensuring auditors give positive feedback as well as identifying any areas of concern or opportunities for improvements
- Follow up – A review of different approaches that can be used to ensure any concerns / opportunities for improvements are effectively followed up and closed out.
What you will gain
This training will provide an opportunity for auditors of all systems to brush up and dust off their auditing skills and come up to date with auditing practices.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
COURSE PRICES AND BOOKING INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.