TRAINING & EVENTS
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
Designed for anyone who needs to develop the knowledge and skills required to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an OH&S Management System based on ISO 45001:2018.
This ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course teaches the background and structure of ISO 45001:2018 and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with 19011:2011, “Guidelines for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety auditing, (Management Systems Auditing). Our experienced tutor will guide delegates through audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 45001:2018.
Delegates gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Provides an overview of the Structure and requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- provides a basic understanding of how to audit a health and safety Management System
- Explains the difference between internal, external and third party auditing
- Demonstrates the essential steps and techniques required for health and safety management System auditing, from planning through to audit follow up
- Provides delegates with sufficient training allowing them to function immediately as members of an ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Management Systems audit team
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party internal audits
- Managers and other individuals with responsibility for health and safety.
- Health & Safety site Representatives in all industry sectors.
- ISO Coordinators.
- Laboratory Professionals with responsibility for health and safety.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
Contact us for details.
COURSE PRICES AND BOOKING INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE
This training can also be delivered in house, contact us for details.