TRAINING & EVENTS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Foundation Training
This ISO 27001 Information Security Awareness foundation training course is useful as an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 27001:2013 as a tool for business improvement.
What you will gain
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 27001
- Describe the requirements of the ISO 27001
- Understand the key Information Security issues that need to be addressed by a business
- Provide an ISMS implementation strategy for Senior Management
- Deliver an Outline of an Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 Information Security Awareness, once completed, participants will be able to register for an ISO 27001 Internal Auditor training course.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
COURSE PRICES AND BOOKING INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE