Business Excellence Model Assessors
- Have thorough understanding of the more detailed aspects of the Business Excellence Model, and of the RADAR scoring matrix
- Possess a high level of Business Excellence Model Assessor skills through practical ‘hands-on’ work
- Are able to gather, assimilate and analyse evidence from documents and discussions, and use it to make sound judgements
- Provide a high level of personal support and feedback
- Contribute effectively as a member of a high performing assessment team
These individuals understand and are committed to the fundamentals of the Business Excellence Model, and are invited to join the Assessor team.
If you want to know more about becoming a Business Excellence Model Assessor contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The ‘Journey to Excellence‘ is a programme which enables continuous improvement in business. It is unique in that it offers year on year, facilitated self-assessment, with recognised attainment levels. It is based on the Excellence Model, a business diagnostic which organisations can use to self-assess, plan, change, drive business improvement and ultimately gain competitive advantage.
If you want to know more about becoming a Business Excellence Model Assessor click below.