TRAINING & EVENTS
Presentation and Speaking Skills
Communication can be defined as “The work we do to be understood”.
Communication is as much about receiving information as it is about transmitting information.
Although this is a simple definition, when we think about how we communicate the subject becomes more complex. This workshop will help transform your communication skills.
What you will gain
During this workshop delegates with have the opportunity to work on and have practical sessions on the following communication media:
Spoken or Verbal Communication
– face-to-face, telephone
– radio or television and other media
– body language, gestures
– how we dress or act – even our scent
– letters, e-mails, books, magazines
– the Internet or via other media
– graphs and charts, maps, logos
– other visualizations which can communicate messages
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
This training can also be delivered in house contact us for details.
Members: £235 + VAT
Non-Members: £295 + VAT