TRAINING & EVENTS
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Foundation Training
This foundation course is useful as an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 50001 energy management system.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 50001 as a tool for business improvement.
What you will gain
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 50001
- Describe the requirements of the ISO 50001
- Understand the key energy issues that need to be addressed by a business
- Provide an EnMS implementation strategy for Senior Management
- Deliver an Outline of an Energy Management System
Once completed, participants will be able to register for an ISO 50001 Internal Auditor training course.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
Contact us for details.
Members: £260 + VAT
Non-Members: £325 + VAT
This training can also be delivered in house, contact us for details.