TRAINING & EVENTS
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO 18001:2007 OHSAS Internal Auditor
Designed for anyone who needs to develop the knowledge and skills required to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an OH&S Management System based on OHSAS 18001.
This ISO 18001:2007 Internal Auditor Course teaches the background and structure of OHSAS 18001:2007 and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with 19011:2011, “Guidelines for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety auditing, (Management Systems Auditing). Our experienced tutor will guide delegates through audits that are required for a quality management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007.
Delegates gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Provides an overview of the Structure and requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- provides a basic understanding of how to audit a health and safety Management System
- Explains the difference between internal, external and third party auditing
- Demonstrates the essential steps and techniques required for health and safety management System auditing, from planning through to audit follow up
- Provides delegates with sufficient training allowing them to function immediately as members of an ISO 18001:2007 Internal Auditor Management Systems audit team
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party internal audits
- Managers and other individuals with responsibility for health and safety.
- Health & Safety site Representatives in all industry sectors.
- ISO Coordinators.
- Laboratory Professionals with responsibility for health and safety.
Wales Quality Centre Certificates will be provided for this training.
Contact us for details.
Members: £480 + VAT
Non-Members: £585 + VAT
This training can also be delivered in house, contact us for details.